Monday 8 July 2013

Profits from Book go towards KSK

I have recently published a Memoir, called "I Believe - I Think...". I do not expect it to be a best seller with many thousands of copies flying off the shelves! (I wish...) But at least 50% of any profit that does come to me will go to Kasese Street Kids funds.
The book is self-published by www.lulu.com which means that I pay them to print and send me copies; so far I have placed two orders for 60 copies each, and a further consignment of 30 copies. (The more copies I order at a time the cheaper per copy it is.)

Kind friends in various churches where I have served have taken orders from parishioners; and a number of small bookshops in towns around south Cumbria have agreed to stock a few copies. Two such shops have already sold out and asked for more!
You can get one off www.Amazon.co.uk  (including a Kindle version) - or from Lulu, including an ebook for a Nook reader.
Or you can ask me for one and - when I have received your money - I will send it to you.
Read "I Believe - I Think..."   "Very readable... Lots of humour... Honest... Inspiring..."  
chriscjenkin@aol.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment